The Adult Sunday School Class recently finished studying the Book of Joshua from the Old Testament (Hebrew Bible). They have begun studying Ruth and Esther as of Sunday the December 22nd.
First Sunday of the Month
8:00 am Priesthood Meeting
10:00 Worship/Communion Service
Every second Sunday of the Month:
Pot Luck Meal
follows the Worship Service
1. "Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The Lord hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name.
2. "And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;
3. "And said unto me, Thou art my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified.
4. "Then I said, I have labored in vain, I have spent my strength for naught, and in vain; yet surely my judgment is with the Lord, and my work with my God.
5. "And now, saith the Lord that formed me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob again to him, Though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the Lord, and my God shall be my strength.
6. "And he said, It is a light thing that though shouldest be my servant to rise u the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel; I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.
7. "Thus saith the Lord, the Redeemer of Israel, and his Holy One, to him whom man despiseth, to him whom the nation abhorreth, to a servant of rulers, "Kings shall see and arise, princes also shall worship, because of the Lord that is faithful, and the Holy One of Israel, and he shall choose thee."